Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Beginnings.

Three long months since my last post.
Not that it really matters because I haven't exactly told anyone about this blog so no one really reads it. Unless by some miracle some kind soul decides to spend his/her precious time reading my ramblings.

Anywaaay.

Things have been extremely crazy. I have never been this busy in my entire life. But as insanely hectic as things are, I FINALLY feel like my time is being utilized well.

I'm a person who just loves to chill (and sleep all day if allowed). Well, I was. As of late, I feel like I *enjoy* being on my toes, keeping myself busy.

UNI STARTS IN LESS THAN A MONTH. Hehe. I'm terrified and excited at the same time. I've given up my dream of pursuing a degree in journalism and have decided on reading law. Yes. Law. Hahahaha. It'll be challenging, I know. But I think that's exactly what will make it exciting. I'm still going to keep writing though. Writing has been and will always be my love.



These are just my study manuals for the first year. I've been reading a few pages of each and at present I find Common Law the most interesting :)

Speaking of reading, I bought like a gazillion books last month from the Big Bad Wolf  Book Sale. (Whoever came up with this, God bless you and I love you.) Khaled Hosseini's 'And The Mountains Echoed' is my favourite of the books I've read in the last two weeks. His first two books were beyond amazing and just when I thought he couldn't get any better, I read the third book and bam, I was hit right in the feels. Hosseini, without a doubt, is one of the greatest writers of our time.

What I really really enjoy now though, are my Spanish classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have this unexplainable love for languages and I'm just elated that I'm learning one now. 

That's about it for now I guess.
Until I have something interesting to write about again, adiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment